Call Today to Learn More About Our New Market Premium Pay & NO CASH DOWN Lease Purchase Program for Solos!Are you in it for the long Associated topics: cdl a operator, flatbed owner operator, independent, independent contractor, lp program, own your own new truck, own your own truck, owner operator driver, owner operator driving, solo driver
NEW $40,000 Teaming Bonus for OTR CDL-A Drivers? Team drivers now earn more money per mile and guaranteed home time on OTR runs. Covenant Transport has exciting driving opportunities and a NEW BONUS for team drivers: $40,000 to be exact! Team drivers now earn more money and guaranteed home time on OTR runs. With our new $40,000 Teaming Bonus, each driver will earn $20,000 in bonus money. ? We o...
Now Seeking CDL-A Flatbed Owner Operator Truck DriversThis program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82% Associated topics: cdl a operator, flatbed owner operator, independent contractor, lease, lease purchase, own truck, own truck driving, own your own new truck, own your own truck, solo driver
CDL-A Company Truck Driver OpportunitiesJames J Williams (JJW) has safely and efficiently transported dry and liquid bulk Associated topics: cdl a truck, company over the road, company owner, company truck driving, over the road driver, over the road driving, tanker, tanker truck, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
Company Profile: All driving positions are for our Portland location only. Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, class a driving, company driving, company truck, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, hazardous material, tanker, time at home
Now Seeking CDL-A Flatbed Owner Operator Truck DriversThis program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82% SYSTEM TRANSPORT provides Options, high settlements & respect. Our family-oriented culture and the attention to the unique business needs of our owner operators, System Transport has everything to offer the professional truck driver. YOU CHOOS...
yesterdayRainier, OR+24 milesTransportation Jobs
Regional and OTR Truck Driving Jobs Available Benefits Regional and OTR Opportunities Available Offering Guaranteed Pay Programs Earn Extra with Our Driver Referral Program Health Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision) Available to Support Your Overall Quality of Life 401(k) with Company Match Paid Training on Product Handling and Incentives for Safe Driving Requirements Class A CDL 23 Year...
Werner is Hiring CDL-A Solo Drivers!All new order 2020 trucks feature 1800-watt pure sine inverters!Werner Enterprises was founded by a driver, for drivers. That is why we re committed to treating every professional driver with care, dignity and respect. There are many great advantages to driving with Werner, including our industry-leading production miles, comprehensive benefits package (healt...
Now Hiring CDL-A Team Truck Drivers $.60 CPM (split) - $3,200 Transition Pay Are you part of a hardcore driving team that's ready to RUN? TWT has the pay, miles, and options for you! Our dedication to our drivers' needs is what sets us apart in this industry. Flexible home time and lots of miles to find your balance. Join our Team of Professional CDL-A Truck Drivers Today:Company Teams Starting...
Job Description: Join Swift s Driving Force. Swift values the years of experience under your belt and wants you to join the most powerful fleet on the road. To be a powerful force, you have to take care of everyone that makes up your team. We support every driver, every mile, every day offering a work/life balance that means you can be a driving force at home as well as on the road. At Swift, w...
Now Hiring CDL Class A Drivers For Flatbed PositionsAll Experience Levels Welcome - Paid Orientation & Training!Based out of Tulsa, OK, Melton Truck Lines is known for treating its drivers like family. Melton has been running more than 65 years with a reputation of excellence and stability in the trucking industry. Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with top pay and benefits, guaran...
One Small Step for CRST, One Giant Leap for the Trucking IndustryPay Increase for new Class A CDL HoldersWe set you up for successCRST supports and values our drivers and their accomplishments. Our hands-on training model provides individual attention where you learn from seasoned drivers for 28 days of on-the-road training. We also offer 24-hour support and up to $8000 in tuition reimbursement...
CRST Expedited is Hiring Experienced CDL-A Truck DriversMiles Matter - More Miles, More Money!CRST has the longest average trucking miles in the entire industry. With more than 3,500 drivers on the road, CRST Expedited, Inc. operates the industry s largest fleet of team drivers. But beyond being big we re also fast. Really fast. We can travel 1,100 miles in 24 hours because of our team drivers....
K&B Transportation is Hiring OTR CDL-A Truck DriversWeekly Guaranteed Pay of $1,250 & Weekly Guarantee of 2,500 Miles!K & B Transportation has boosted our starting wage for drivers. This increase has raised the starting wage for OTR company drives on our Midwest and National Fleets to 50 CPM as well as raise mileage rates for existing drivers already on the fleet. With this increase, new hires ...
Hub Group is Hiring CDL-A Company DriversNo-Touch - Sign-On Bonus - Competitive Pay and BenefitsHub Group trucking is hiring CDL-A company drivers for dedicated and intermodal routes in various cities across the country! As one of the nation s top carriers, we understand the importance of having a rewarding career as well as work-life balance. Here at Hub Group, our drivers work not only receiv...
Werner is Hiring CDL-A Solo Drivers!All new order 2020 trucks feature 1800-watt pure sine inverters!Werner Enterprises was founded by a driver, for drivers. That is why we re committed to treating every professional driver with care, dignity and respect. There are many great advantages to driving with Werner, including our industry-leading production miles, comprehensive benefits package (healt...
Wilcox & Flegel is the product of generations of hard work by the Wilcox family as well as the employees, partners, and friends who have become part of the family. We are proud of the drivers, managers, and personnel who make this fuel distribution company tick. Wilcox & Flegel has been in business since 1925 with an excellent work experience of hard work, safety, and value. Benefits include: *...
We are hiring valid drivers license-A Drivers! SYGMA provides delivery services for some of the largest food chains in the country. We are looking for Delivery Drivers across the country to safely and efficiently transport and unload product for our customers. Our service excellence is driven by the dedicated SYGMA employees who are constantly bringing our beliefs and values to life. SYGMA hire...
We are hiring CDL-A Drivers!SYGMA provides delivery services for some of the largest food chains in the country. We are looking for Delivery Drivers across the country to safely and efficiently transport and unload product for our customers. Our service excellence is driven by the dedicated SYGMA employees who are constantly bringing our beliefs and values to life.SYGMA hires:* Line Haul Driver...
We are hiring CDL-A Drivers!SYGMA provides delivery services for some of the largest food chains in the country. We are looking for Delivery Drivers across the country to safely and efficiently transport and unload product for our customers. Our service excellence is driven by the dedicated SYGMA employees who are constantly bringing our beliefs and values to life.SYGMA hires:* Line Haul Driver...